The project partners – universities, researchers and developers, teachers of secondary schools – work together by the leadership of the Pannon University. Their aim is to contribute to the development of the secondary school students’ learning skills, necessary to successful work in the 21st century.
Improving of problem solving, critical thinking and managing own learning processes are in the focus of this project.
The number ‘2’ in the name of the project, indicates that this improvement is the continuation of the work, which focused on the same skills, but the target group were university students.
Representatives of Hungary, Estonia, Romania and Slovakia have been working together in the project from 1st of September 2018 to 31st of December 2020. Eszterházy Károly University Hungarian Institute for Educational Research and Development (OFI with a Hungarian abbreviation), a partner of the consortium, can contribute to the success of the project with its experiences in the field of the educational research and development and in the development and organisation of the in-service trainings for teachers.
The activities, planned in the project:
- Collecting the good practices in the field of the targeted learning skills.
- Development and realization a teacher-training programme.
- Learning skills assessment of secondary school student
- Improving pedagogical materials for learning skills development
- Developing and running a European Learning Skills Development Gateway